Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Settled

Well I have been here now for almost a week, and I am feeling like life is getting back to normal and that things are just fine again. I am talking to this cute guy named Rich, who is a surgeon, and I think that I might be starting to like him. I think that I might be jumping the gun a little bit, but I am unsure. We have a date on Sunday, and I hope that it goes really well. I want it to go well.

I know that people are going to think that I am crazy, but I don't care. This guy has had so much hurt. I just want to scoop him up and hold him in my arms and tell him that it is okay. I can not imagine what it must be like to lose the one you love, the person that you had spent every waking moment with for such a short time. Those years spent with that gentleman, I bet were his happiest years.

I want to make someone like him happy again. I hope that I could be everything that he wants me to be and I hope that I am everything that he wants. I want to have him wake up and see a dozen roses, or awake to the smell of breakfast in bed. I want him, and this is not neccessarily about one person mind you, but about any guy in general that I fall for. I want to shower them with affection, and I want to show them in every way that they are loved. I would move heaven and earth to please the person that I love.

I would walk the hottest coals barefoot if it meant bringing happiness to my mans eyes and heart.

Whoever you are and wherever you are I am here, waiting, planning.
I missed you, did you have a good day? I am happy you are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment